Visitors will find great food, music, stores open and full of bargains as well as fun for the kids and community fellowship too.
Roads in the downtown area will be closed including:
Main Street from Highway 70 to Neecham Street,
4th Street from Thurman Street to West Avenue,
2nd Street from Main Street to West Avenue,
1st Street from West Avenue to Webb Avenue,
Stanley Street from Main Street to Webb Avenue.
A few of the special events for Friday-These and many more!
- Events include a Wedding Mini-Expo at the Crossville Depot.
- BB's Deli deal sandwich and drink for $5.00
- Melissa Ellis appearing at Grinderhouse from 4 to 8 PM.
- Live Music by AD6 and More at Loose Cannon
- Social Brew has free flip flops for the first 150 kids to visit
- Dogwood Exchange will have music by the Fumblebuckers and food by Lefty's Bar-B-Q and Crazy Dawgs
Photos from previous Friday's under
this ad from our sponsor.