Sponsored by the City of Crossville, Obed Watershed Community Organization, Veolia, TSRA and Meadow Park Lake, the event starts at 3 PM and ends at 8 PM. Activities both on and off the water are planned.
Photo courtesy of Crossvillewaterfest
- Free Paddle Fun from 3 to 6 PM on canoes, kayaks, sit and stand paddle boards including help from a certified TSRA instructor.
- Twilight Paddle will be from 6 to 7 PM
- Pontoon boat torus of Meadow Park Lake from 3 to 7 PM to see the lake and wildlife including possible eagle sightings.
- LIVE MUSIC from 5 to 8 PM includes the Emory Bluff Band, the Mattingly Family Band and Manshoes.
- Live animal exhibits from Cumberland Mountain State Park, native fish tank from TWRA, and more.
- Kids activities from 3 to 6 PM including crafts, bubbles and games.
- Free water from Cumberland Medical Center.
- Free Ice Cream and Kettle Corn from City of Crossville.
- Food available including BBQ, hot dogs, veggie burgers and sodas.
Shop your Crossville CARFAX Advantage Dealer